Room and Board

Campus Housing

(Rates are subject to change)

Single freshmen under 21 years of age are required to live in University of Arkansas residence halls or with their parents, unless permission to live off-campus has been obtained through University Housing. Permission to reside off-campus is granted on a semester basis and must be obtained prior to enrolling or prior to the semester in which off-campus residency is desired.

Specific questions concerning on-campus housing may be directed to University Housing at 479-575-3951, by email at or by visiting the University Housing website.

Summer rates for a room in a university residence hall during summer sessions are available through the Housing office. Charges start on the requested move-in day and run through the date of check-out.


Specific questions concerning on-campus meal plans may be directed to University Housing 479-575-3951 or visit the Dining on Campus website.

Fraternities and Sororities

Specific questions concerning sorority and fraternity living may be directed to the Office of Greek Affairs 479-575-5001.

Off-Campus Housing

Students eligible to live off-campus may contact local real estate offices for rental information or check the Off-Campus Housing website.