Five colleges and six schools offer academic programs leading to undergraduate degrees.
- The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences, which includes the School of Human Environmental Sciences
- The Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- The Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, which includes the School of Art, the School of Journalism and Strategic Media, and the School of Social Work
- The Sam M. Walton College of Business
- The College of Education and Health Professions, which includes the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
- The College of Engineering
Freshmen and current students in all of the colleges and schools may also be eligible for admission to the Honors College. Students may also enroll in courses offered through the University of Arkansas Global Campus. Last, there are also two interdisciplinary minors that are administered outside these colleges and schools but which use the resources of more than one of them.