Gregory S. Parnell
4207 Bell Engineering Center
Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management
- Meet all graduate school admission requirements.
- Conferred bachelor of science degree in engineering from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (or equivalent accreditation) or a STEM degree from a regionally accredited program..
- Applicants with a 3.0/4.0 or better undergraduate GPA are not required to take the GRE.
- There are no prerequisites for students with an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- For students with a degree other than an ABET-accredited engineering degree, prerequisite courses may be required.
- Only students with an ABET- accredited engineering degree may apply the graduate certificate courses to the Master of Science in Engineering Management Degree.
|Core Courses (9 hours)|
|EMGT 5033||Introduction to Engineering Management||3|
|EMGT 5603||Systems Thinking and Systems Engineering||3|
|OMGT 5783||Project Management for Operations Managers||3|
|Electives (select one)||3|
|Introduction to Operations Management|
|Leadership Principles and Practices|
|Economic Decision Making|