Bell Engineering 3175
The Cybersecurity Center on Secure, Evolvable Energy Delivery Systems researches and develops innovative cybersecurity technologies, tools and methodologies to advance the energy sector’s ability to survive cyber attacks and incidents while sustaining critical functions. The center verifies and validates efficacy of the developed solutions and methodologies for transition to practice and commercialization in the energy sector. These solutions and methodologies will enhance the resilience of energy delivery infrastructure, which includes the electricity sub-sector and the oil and natural gas sub-sector.
The specific technical areas of research and development will focus on five areas:
- Secure grid control and operations.
- Secure emerging power grid components and services.
- Secure energy delivery system operation technology infrastructure.
- Cybersecurity management and visualization.
- Cybersecurity testing and validation.